Saturday, October 23, 2010

WHERE'D SEATTLE MIKE GO?

MISSOURI ? ARIZONA ? AND, WHY DID HE GO.

 


Vernon Balmer wrote:

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:21:43 -0700 (PDT)

From: Vernon Balmer

Subject: RE: Phone call

To: "Jensen, Michael (HHS/OCR)"



As you can see, this began in October. It is a usual ploy here, I have found, to waste time doing nothing, which is evident when the "investigation" is summarily closed. From Oct. to Dec. this was in other local hands, as you can see below. These months include an offer by Ms. Uchida, to "review" the case and provide me with a "response". This would have taken more time had I not been consistent with my request to make it a formal complaint. I have no doubt it would have also contained further twisting and molding of the facts and summary nullification of valid complaints. In your spare time, you might Google my name. Just don't let the big picture throw you off course. Especially if you intend to investigate valid privacy concerns, which again, I don't see. But, you are the professional. The address for Drs Au and Lau Optometrists Inc. is included below. It should have been in the complaint I submitted. But sometimes the complete text does not come through in my emails, as I can see when I review mail sent. Will this be a telephone investigation?

No comments: